Highlands Civic Association (HCA) Annual Meeting
Wednesday, November 12
6:30 PM Refreshments/7 PM Meeting
New Leaf Initiative Office
SC Borough Bldg. 243 S Allen St #337, State College, PA
Meet Jess Kropczynski and learn about a new project designed to facilitate Democratic Decision-Making in Local Communities
Who to call when there is trouble:
- 911 - Emergency
- 800.479.0050 - Centre County Dispatch (late night or any time)
- 814.234.7150 - Regular hours non-emergency SC Police
- 814.234.7191 - State College Borough Office
Welcome to the Home of the Highlands
The Highlands Civic Association is organized for the following purposes:
- To strengthen the sense of community, responsibility, and livability in the Highlands for all residents.
- To protect, preserve, and further the residential quality of the Highlands area.
- To maintain an open line of communication among the Highlands neighborhood, the Borough of State College, the University community, and other Borough neighborhoods and agencies.
- To facilitate the exchange of information among Highlands Civic Association residents.
We are proud of the Highlands neighborhood and all it has to offer. We welcome you to become better acquainted with the Highlands neighborhood by browsing the information on this site. Resident homeowners are welcome to become members of our civic association and all residents of the Highlands are welcome to attend our association meetings.